Beginning Drawing I - 5 weeks (Fridays April 3, 17 & 24, May 1 & 8) no class April 10
- -cost: $65 (includes drawing supplies)
- -Through various projects and exercises, students will learn to make the cognitive switch to drawing on the right side of the brain and "seeing" as artists do. This session covers line, space, perspective and lights & shadows.
Beginning Drawing II - 8 weeks (Fridays June 5-July 24)
- -cost: $95 (includes drawing supplies)
- -Beginning Drawing I is required for registration to Beginning Drawing II, unless approved by instructor.
- -After forming a base, Beginning Drawing II will take the concepts taught in Beginning Drawing I and put it all together in still-life drawings and larger drawing projects. (see examples of past student projects in the gallery)
Intro to Design I - 5 weeks (Fridays Aug 7-Sept 4)
- -cost: $65 (includes design supplies)
- -Looking at God's perfect design in His creation, Intro to Design I will explore color theory, art history & graphic design.
- Beginning Drawing I
- Fridays 4:00-4:50 6+yr old
- Beginning Drawing II & Intro to Design I
- Fridays 4:30-5:20 6+yr old
- Minimum 10 students / Maximum 18 students
Timmy - age 11
Location: The Zone Sportsplex
- 21291 Urdahl Rd NW, Poulsbo
- 2nd sibling discount (-$5) / 3rd sibling discount (-$10)
- Complete the registration form to reserve your child's spot for all classes.
Payment Due Dates:
- Beg Drawing I - March 27, 2009
- Beg Drawing II - May 22, 2009
- Intro to Design I - July 10, 2009